• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Gel Case Damaging Phone ?

albert_htc

Apr 18, 2010
Hi

Has anyone had any problems with the
"BLACK RESIN Soft Gel Case for the HTC DESIRE" from ebay

As it is quite 'firm' I'm concerned over time it will scratch or damage the desire's casing ..

Does anyone know of a decide soft flexible silicon case for the desire. One that can't damage the casing...?

any ideas / or comments ?

Hi

Has anyone had any problems with the
"BLACK RESIN Soft Gel Case for the HTC DESIRE" from ebay

As it is quite 'firm' I'm concerned over time it will scratch or damage the desire's casing ..

Does anyone know of a decide soft flexible silicon case for the desire. One that can't damage the casing...?

any ideas / or comments ?
Can you give me URL for your currently used Product?

Upvote 0
I've got this one off Ebay

BLACK SOFT GEL RUBBER CASE SKIN COVER FOR HTC DESIRE UK on eBay (end time 04-Jun-10 16:04:06 BST)

It's been fine, ok a little 'hard' for plastic but the silicone ones i've had in the past tend to get a bit slack through stretching if you take them on/off quite a bit.

It's not marked the phone body atall so far (doubt it will either) the only thing is it will occasionally catch the edge of the screen protector (i use a Martin Fields one) and lift it on one edge. But i took the case off, re applied the protector and it's been fine since.

For

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones