• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Get google in mobile mode instead of full mode on Galaxy/Dolphin Browser

I did a search for this but could not find an answer.

I just got a new phone - Galaxy Avant on MetroPCS (division of T-Mobile). I don't know if the carrier matters or not, because I'm having the problem when on Wi-Fi as well.

I upgraded my web browser from the Dolphin Mini on my old phon to the full Dolphin Browser on the new phone.

When using google search on the new Dolphin browser, it doesn't show in the mobile mode but in the laptop/desktop computer mode. I can use it like that but it's inconvenient. It's got the wrong aspect ratio and doesn't fit in the window.

Google works in the mobile mode on Chrome (which I don't like) and the old Dolphin Mini browser (which I tried but doesn't work too well with the new os) and also Firefox (which I tried but don't like).

The phone is running Android 4.4.2 and the dolphin version is 11.3.8

Is there any way I can force the full Dolphin browser to recognize google in the mobile mode?

Thanks,
Bob

This

Attachments

• 1424637846531.jpg
    1424637846531.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Notes_Norton
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones