• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Get The Full AOSP Lockscreen

We need to actually get it though...Using Xposed is awesome, but we need to actually build it into the phone through the SecSettings.apk and the Android.Policy.Jar I'm working on it, but it's being a little difficult haha...but after we can get that done it will be a lot better sense it will actually be the stock lock screen for this phone...then we will actually have control over the lockscreen settings =D if anyone wants to help feel free!

Upvote 0
We need to actually get it though...Using Xposed is awesome, but we need to actually build it into the phone through the SecSettings.apk and the Android.Policy.Jar I'm working on it, but it's being a little difficult haha...but after we can get that done it will be a lot better sense it will actually be the stock lock screen for this phone...then we will actually have control over the lockscreen settings =D if anyone wants to help feel free!

just an fyi... you can make small mods to the lockscreen using xlocky

Reactions: superboy4444
Upvote 0
While that is true the only thing you can change is the lockscreen ring and the lockscreen ring glow, I think if superboy4444 can get the AOSP lockscreen ported as the actual system lockscreen then it will open up the ability to mod it completely, right now the mods only do very little until it becomes part of the actual system...

@superboy4444: Lemme know how you make out on that man, I'd like to test that out on my Galaxy Rush, should be able to be used on it since our phones are almost identical... :p

how do i get mine to say developer? i'm jealous...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones