• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Giving my wife s8 to get s9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo2003

Feb 28, 2019
OK I'm really not sure if this would work or be correct but it's only a thought. I have an s8 from cricket that I pay insurance on each month, I was going to give it to my wife and contact cricket as lost. After 24/48 hrs I would pay 200.00 for so replacement. I told my wife she could take it and not let me know where it was, and then she could take her sim card later and use my s8
Yes or No?

So you are obviously aware that this is insurance fraud and are really asking "am I the first person to think of this and will the carrier have no measures to prevent themselves from being defrauded?". In different circumstances your nativity would be endearing.

You know, I'm not even going to help you to the extent of telling you why it won't work.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones