1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Glass Screen Imperfection

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seanryan23, May 6, 2010.

1. seanryan23

seanryan23 New Member

May 5, 2010
    I got my HTC incredible on launch day and just noticed a line going down the left side of me glass screen that at first looks like a scratch. You mainly can only see it in direct light and when I try to look at the screen from the side, you can not see the line(unlike a scratch u would you could see it at all angles). I'm not too OCD about it, I just want to know if anyone else is having these random lines as well.

Thanks,
    -Sean

Advertisement

2. Nope, my screen looks fine.

3. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Accountant and semi-pro poker player
    Upstate NY
    Replace it while you can! :)

4. serpentine009

serpentine009 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I have a small horizontal line that is not a scratch. It's on the left and its perfectly straight

5. seanryan23

seanryan23 New Member

May 5, 2010
    Thanks for response guys, I'm going take it back to best buy today and exchange it. This time I'm going to get a screen protector just in case!

6. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Be sure to get it professionally installed there. The best buy near me only carries the "invisashield" screen protectors. They have a small orange peel effect. I tried applying mine and it looked terrible so I removed it but I hear that others who have had it done in-store have had better results. Most likely if you talk to one of the ppl in the best buy mobile area they will have a smartphone on hand which has the protector already on and will be able to show you the look of the protector applied on another phone before hand so you can decide if you like the look of it.