• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Go Locker issues?

I was running GoLocker and had to uninstall it due to problems with my alarm clock. It may had been the theme but I had been using it for a day, got the error then uninstalled. My wife had been using the same one as I but no problems, until yesterday.

She began to report all kinds of anamolys ranging from broekn up phone reception, to broken screen, beginning with a problem with the alarm. I uninstalled it for her and no problems yet.

I'll report later today if the problems continue but hopefully the uninstall of GoLocker worked. Has anyone reproted any similar problems?

She is far from being techy and would be a good candidate for an iPhone but she would have gotten phone envy when she saw mine. She is still learning all this phone can do and is impressed daily.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones