• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

going to prevail

Well they can go from $90 per month to $0 per month, just use payphones, VOIP, borrow someone else's phone as well... LOL

Somethings in life are worth paying for. $90 per month is not so bad, not when you compare to how much more the plans would be on other carriers.

And I use to carry a RAZR, and then Palm Centro on my Sprint F&C plan paying $30 per month, wondering how anyone could justify paying $100 per month for the iPhone. These days I think that it's totally worth it for me. I pay around $70 per month after discounts on my ED450 plan. There are plenty of discounts around, including credit union, student discounts etc, that can bring the $90 down a lot.

Also, don't pay for the $7 per month TEP insurance - that's a waste of money.

I also have ViewSonig gTablet and iPad 2, but I don't always carry my tablets with me, and it's a pain to have to tether all the time just to check a web page or two real quick. I'm lucky I have a 3G iPad 2 that always has internet on it. Even so, a 4" screen is a must on my my cellphone.

Upvote 0
It is crappy that the budget carriers don't carry a bigger android phone. I mean, I don't expect them to have high end phones, but 3.2" screen...come on! I guess for light/casual users, it's no issue.

I'm actually debating betweein 4" Atrix and 4.3" Inspire. :)
IF I were to go to AT&T, I'd choose the Infuse, right now at least. :)

But I would pay a whole lot more to get a lot less, so Sprint it is for me for now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones