• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Goodbye Mytouch, Hello Nexus One

Well, hello Nexus forum folks! I just ordered my N1 today, so I should have it by this time tomorrow. I am already planning on rooting it and I guess loading up the latest Cyanogen Rom. I ordered an 8gb class 6 sd card to replace the 4gb. I was wondering what other tips you guys could give me as far as things to do when you first get an N1. (The best screen protector, etc.)

Oh yeah, I got the mytouch already rooted and have since flashed quite a few roms to it, the current one being CompleteEclair. Got tired of the eclair perks being a little buggy so I went ahead and made the move to the N1. I can't wait. What is the best site for instructions on how to root it? I bought the mytouch rooted already so have never actually went through the process of rooting.. just flashing roms afterwards.

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, I got the mytouch already rooted and have since flashed quite a few roms to it, the current one being CompleteEclair. Got tired of the eclair perks being a little buggy so I went ahead and made the move to the N1. I can't wait. What is the best site for instructions on how to root it? I bought the mytouch rooted already so have never actually went through the process of rooting.. just flashing roms afterwards.

xda forums has been a very good resource for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones