• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Calendar in HTC Desire - Limited?

TimMatrix

Mar 17, 2010
UK
Does anyone know how to create a recurring event, that I want it set to Every 4th Tuesday. This can be done via Google's Calendar, but not from the HTC Desire's calendar directly.

Any suggestions?

See attached image of an example of a recurring event:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

If this is not possible on an HTC Desire, is there any good calendar apps that would solve this? The app must feed that into the Google's Calendar, and not a stand-alone calendar app.

Ta!

@Lukehluke - That should work. Although you want to be wary that it has been known for some repeating events that are created either online or somewhere other than the phone, do no sync properly do the phone. I just had this myself where I had to redo some reoccuring events - I deleted it online and set it up again on my Desire.

All is good now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones