• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Calendar --- Other Calendars Not Visible

I have an "Other Calendar" (a business partner's Google Cal) that shows up perfectly on Google Calendar but is not listed as a choice in Droid Cal.

What is STRANGE, though, is that it WAS visible up until recently. I was able to toggle it on and off on by Droid Calendar just fine. Now it's gone... yet the calendar has not gone away and is still active in Google Calendars.

Help?? I need that calendar!

Thanks!

I'm having the exact same issue with trying to get my Wife's calendar to show up on my Incredible... I have tried most of the comments in the Google support forums to get this to work. For instance:
1) clearing the calendar/calendar storage data and resyncing <- Didn't work
2) Click Add Calendars menu in calendar settings (on phone), but the calendar is not listed to add (even before/after #1 above).

For whatever reason I can't see any of the "other calendars" from Google Calendar (web) on my phone. Anyone have any ideas how why these calendars dont show up in the list of calendars??? Getting really annoying...

Upvote 0
You don't see ANY other calendars when you go to My Calendars on your phone. Do you see any other Google calendars that you create in your own google acct?

On mine, I see all my calendars but not ones shared with me by others... even though I can select them in google calendars online. More bizarre yet, I once was able to see shared google calendars on my droid but it suddenly stopped listing them! Super annoying!

Upvote 0
You don't see ANY other calendars when you go to My Calendars on your phone. Do you see any other Google calendars that you create in your own google acct?

On mine, I see all my calendars but not ones shared with me by others... even though I can select them in google calendars online. More bizarre yet, I once was able to see shared google calendars on my droid but it suddenly stopped listing them! Super annoying!

Upvote 0
No, I can't see any of the shared calendars on mine, I can even add another calendar under my calendars and within seconds it will show up to add to my phone's calendar. There has to be something going on with the other calendars and how they are setup.

One question for you... The shared calendar that use to show up on your phone, what were the permission settings granted to you? The shared calendar that I cant see on my phone is just "See only free/busy (hide details)". I might have to try to get full permissions to see if that makes a difference...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones