• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Navigation

silverka

Lurker
Oct 19, 2010
Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I travel extensively on the road and always use the google nav. The problem is when a phone call comes in within 30sec. to a minute at the most the Evo reboots itself. This has happened to three different phones. I drive a vehicle equipped with bluetooth and have synced my phone to the car and the same thing happens when I get a call and answer through the car while using google nav.

Was also wondering why the heck google didnt think about automatically muting the voice on the nav while in a call...it's so annoying while talking to hear the nav voice talking in your ear. The other caller can not here it but its very loud in your ear while trying to talk.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones