• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Google paid apps not verifying

hopedpocketts

Aug 22, 2011
south west florida
OSFJBiSuEwkd
Am rooted, hydro edge boost mobile, removed all boost mobile pre-installed apps, no problems... after they did tower work in my area, I did prl and profile update. After profile updated my phone rebooted and showed an android with a line under it like it did a firmware update, after it rebooted my phone was reset to factory, minus all boost mobile apps, well I'm slowly getting back all my apps, and starting to get to my paid apps, all started with titanium backup.
Went to install and install the key, now it still says trial version no pro features work. Ok cleared cashe on all programs, reinstalled key, still nothing, thought maybe just titanium they will fix it, maybe I'm not the only one... then I install appmgr III pro, it won't verify, power amp will not verify, what could possibly be happening.. gotta have music wile I moe the lawn...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I did have an ad blocker b4 the reset, and the phone still acts like the ad blocker is installed... but it's not..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones