• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GoPro Karma Obstacle Avoidance? - GoPro

I have been looking as well. I don't see the sensors and when watching the videos have seen parts I would think they would advertise that feature (in the woods). Also, no follow me feature. I have seen that stated. The only thing hilighted is return to home, cable cam, passenger app, and remote.

IMO the Karma is good for someone shopping for a GoPro and drone / save money, wants portability, and ease of use.

For me, the portability isn't that great of a selling point without follow me. Cool, you can easily take it snowboarding with you. Crappy, you have to have someone else video you.

I will compare to the Mavic before I decided to purchase. I have the P4 and love that I can use litchi/preprogrammed flights/panoramic/little planets/etc, follow me, and different modes. My kids can fly easily in beginner mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones