• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got a phone you want to get rid of?

If anyone has any phones they just want to get rid of being anything from a smartphone to a dumbphone, Ill be willing to take it. Reason why I am asking is that I need phones of all kinds to test certain applications that I am developing that work through the browser or the phone itself. Reason why I can just get some testers is that I actually have to change some files on the phone itself, (BREW is going to be a pain...) so if anyone wants to ship me their phone Id be happy to receive it.

Just PM me or leave a reply here saying your interested in giving me your phone, maybe Ill be able to hook you up with some deals with the one developer I am working with, you wouldn't want the apps I am creating because they are meant for businesses. It may be possible for me to help refund you for shipping but other than that I cant really give anything. Besides view it as this... its a great idea to finally show that blackberry storm that never worked whose boss by sending it away!

Once I receive that you are interested I will PM you my contact information including phone number, email address and physical address to send the device. If you can include the charger and battery or anything else that be great too. I can receive and give limited fax confirmations but thats for people who are sending me things in bulk.
So please help a fellow Android/device/business owner/buddy/friend/other positive things out.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones