• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got a smart watch and I don't think the company exists!

I'm trying to return this watch I got from a cricket store and I can't because I Camry find the company. It's in China somewhere but I can't locate much about it. The box just says, 'sports smart watch' model: c5. Turn some B
broken english. On one side it says, 'one smart watch. Born for sports. Witnessing 'life lies in motion' and that's bout it. Does anyone own one of these?

lqDEm5tshA5BDQOTFWaavo7ie84mWpoEyaO7cZTdpQsADyYoDs3sRTVyEppXGxOJScIm32RrVF3fsHGJAXHbszfQMKE=s192

^^ This is what I did to my DZ09 smartwatch. It had the ability to be used as a bluetooth speaker. And I wanted a bluetooth speaker. So, I just removed the belt, and now it's a bit easier to hold... Looking forward to removing the screen (to save battery), but first need to find a way to keep bluetooth on, even after reboot...

It also had a calling feature, you could put a SIM card in, and use it like a phone... That never worked though... It kept showing me "Invalid SIM". I tried changing the band and doing other weired stuff, it never worked...

The only thing that works fine is the bluetooth speaker. And yeah, it's louder than my phone speaker...

But yeah, this one is quite similar to those old nokia phones... It has a calculator, a voice recorder, camera, MP3 player, but no video player... It also has a sleep tracker and step counter (they don't work)... I think it's a stupid smart watch...

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones