• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GTA 5 (official)

In GTA4 one time I stole the helicopter and picked up my date in it lol. I landed it in the street in front of her house, flew to the comedy club and landed in the street, then took her home and dropped her off. She didn't seem to notice my pimp ride lol.:p

Haha I think it's quite funny that they don't even pay attention to things like that

Upvote 0
I got a question for yall: if its coming to the PS4, would you wait for it for the PS4 if you were getting the system or get it for the PS3?

I saw Battlefield for the PS4....and thats probably the first time I wanted a FPS game on launch day. I plan on getting the PS4, so I will wait for it for that.

Upvote 0
I got a question for yall: if its coming to the PS4, would you wait for it for the PS4 if you were getting the system or get it for the PS3?

I saw Battlefield for the PS4....and thats probably the first time I wanted a FPS game on launch day. I plan on getting the PS4, so I will wait for it for that.

I'd say it's coming to the ps4. I can almost guarantee it. But not 100% sure. Look it up.

Upvote 0
I daren't go anywhere near this game.

I remember once playing GTA extensively at a friend's over Christmas. Afterwards I found myself walking past an intersection and I was fantasizing about how easy it would be to just open a car door and drag the driver out and steal his car.

This went on for several days, continually fantasizing about actually doing this. :eek::D

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it. :)

Upvote 0
I daren't go anywhere near this game.

I remember once playing GTA extensively at a friend's over Christmas. Afterwards I found myself walking past an intersection and I was fantasizing about how easy it would be to just open a car door and drag the driver out and steal his car.

This went on for several days, continually fantasizing about actually doing this. :eek::D

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it. :)

Hahaha it's called self control! Lol

Upvote 0
Now that I see pre orders popping up left n right and its supposed to come out Sept 17th..... I will wait to see whats what for the PS4. I can wait a few extra months.

I just need to stay out of this thread and others around the web when it comes out....lol

Btw....3 new trailers are out now for those that dont know:

Grand Theft Auto V

Click on the 3 pics of the main characters for the clips. Its a clip for each pic.

Upvote 0
Now that I see pre orders popping up left n right and its supposed to come out Sept 17th..... I will wait to see whats what for the PS4. I can wait a few extra months.

I just need to stay out of this thread and others around the web when it comes out....lol

Yeah same as. There's rumors that all ps3 games will be available for the ps4 via the PlayStation store, so if there's no talk of it being released for the ps4 I'll just download the ps3 version. At least I'll get to keep the copy of it that way. I'm actually considering doing that for a couple of other games that are due to be released towards the end of the year. Although if the ps4 doesn't get released in the UK this year I'll probably end up buying them for my ps3.

Upvote 0
3 main stories compared to 1. 3 character development stories compared to 1. 3 different ways of playing compared to 1. From my understanding, you can only play as 1 if you want to. Or you can do a bank mission, have one character do like setting off the explosives or hacking into the system and switch on the fly to the other one to finish it off if you want to.

It cant get any worse than

HEY NIKO, LETS GO BOWLING EVERY 2 MINUTES.

Upvote 0
A new trailer is up, says its actual game play:

Grand Theft Auto V

Why couldnt this come to the next gen consoles?!?! lol. The next gen GTA is gonna have a hard time topping this.

Just watched the whole clip. Switching during a mission seems smooth. Switching when not on a mission, seems like you can just drop in and watch what they are doing. Maybe you can take over the character I assume?

Seems like ALOT of attention to detail in this game. One of the things I like to do in GTA or GTA type games is drive and listen to the radio. Looks like I have a lot of road to drive....Cars can be customized. I dont think that was in GTA before.

Halfway done The Last of Us, just in time to jump all in to GTA 5.

Reactions: Mehta23
Upvote 0
By the way, here is an app i made for GTA V fans, check it out if you want :D

Download Here.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshot_2013-07-15-15-29-58.png

Screenshot_2013-07-15-15-30-58.png

Screenshot_2013-07-15-15-35-32.png

Screenshot_2013-07-15-15-30-47.png

Reactions: Thechidz and jroc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones