• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gtalk video

daz_2000

Android Enthusiast
Feb 25, 2011
London, UK
Hello everyone,

I have flashed xxki4, pretty happy with its performance and battery life. One thing Im missing is gtalk with video, never had much need for it, but my mate has a sensation and keeps saying that his phone is better than mine cos it has this.

Am i right in saying I can't install the gtalk video apk without rooting? Im not rooting and have no interest in doing so.

If thats the case, are there any good roms with gtalk video included on a par with battery life and performance with xxki4.

Appreciate your advice.

Daz

Hello everyone,

I have flashed xxki4, pretty happy with its performance and battery life. One thing Im missing is gtalk with video, never had much need for it, but my mate has a sensation and keeps saying that his phone is better than mine cos it has this.

Am i right in saying I can't install the gtalk video apk without rooting? Im not rooting and have no interest in doing so.

If thats the case, are there any good roms with gtalk video included on a par with battery life and performance with xxki4.

Appreciate your advice.

Daz

Bump

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones