• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help gun bros game help

Someone at glu messed up the xperia version of this game as it locks up randomly looking for some kind of sync . A coworked of mines showed me his version of gunbrows for another android phone & it has facebook options, multiplayer & arsenals you can purchase with cash as an add on plus a arsenal of other things. Xperia play owners got a crap version of he game. The way I fixed this problem you go to settings > wireless & network settings > check mark Airplane Mode. Wait until the bars turn off and have a little blue airplane on it. Load up gunbrows again, It should stop the sync issue in the background as the game is trying to connect to something that it cannot receive since glu stripped away this option.

Upvote 0
I've downloaded Gun Bros from the Market and can verify that Facebook does pop up as the game starts, and it tries to sync data all throughout gameplay. There's actually good reason for this, as it helps people who constantly wipe their phones or have multiple devices from starting over (I played on my Xperia Play, then popped it up on my Xoom and input my Facebook info- it picked right up where I left off, overwriting the Xooms old save file with the new one).

I recommend either uninstalling it and trying again or trying the above Airplane mode option. I don't know why it'd be freezing if you can't sync though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones