1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support gun bros game help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KevD28, Aug 7, 2011.

1. KevD28

KevD28 Lurker
    None

Aug 7, 2011
    Hi everyone, does anyone play this game on the xperia play as everytime I start shooting enemies the game locks up on me, any advice to stop this happening?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. darkalchemyxex

darkalchemyxex Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 22, 2011
    Someone at glu messed up the xperia version of this game as it locks up randomly looking for some kind of sync . A coworked of mines showed me his version of gunbrows for another android phone & it has facebook options, multiplayer & arsenals you can purchase with cash as an add on plus a arsenal of other things. Xperia play owners got a crap version of he game. The way I fixed this problem you go to settings > wireless & network settings > check mark Airplane Mode. Wait until the bars turn off and have a little blue airplane on it. Load up gunbrows again, It should stop the sync issue in the background as the game is trying to connect to something that it cannot receive since glu stripped away this option.

3. Pook and Pie

Pook and Pie Lurker
    None

Aug 10, 2011
    I've downloaded Gun Bros from the Market and can verify that Facebook does pop up as the game starts, and it tries to sync data all throughout gameplay. There's actually good reason for this, as it helps people who constantly wipe their phones or have multiple devices from starting over (I played on my Xperia Play, then popped it up on my Xoom and input my Facebook info- it picked right up where I left off, overwriting the Xooms old save file with the new one).

I recommend either uninstalling it and trying again or trying the above Airplane mode option. I don't know why it'd be freezing if you can't sync though.

4. darkalchemyxex

None

Jul 22, 2011
    I got the gunbros version from verizon app store . Theres no facebook feature or option of purchasing the bankbucks I think its called. Everything is with coins.

5. KevD28

KevD28 Lurker
    None

Aug 7, 2011
    they got this double xp thing going on at the moment so i thought i try the gun bros game again and now it works like it should, looks like my xp level was reset to where it should be so i lost about half a level of xp points

6. darkalchemyxex

None

Jul 22, 2011
    What does the XP do anyhow? Im level 49 and I cant go past the 1st planet revolution IV wave 50. And collecting coins is a pain in the ass

7. Degga_D

Degga_D Member
    None

Jul 16, 2011
    UK
    An update has just come out or this game. It seems to be running alot smoother.

Can Brothers/Friends only be added from you're Facebook friends?

8. NCirie

NCirie Member
    None

Sep 4, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    does anyone know how to remove the virtual analog sticks if you are playing the free version on the xperia play?

they aren't being used since the XP already has the touch analogs on the gamepad so I would like to get rid of the virtual ones taking up space on the screen.

any help would be appreciated!

cheers!