• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello! Can anyone with play google account from USA, United Kingdom or Canada try to find a VR game in his android-phone play google app with name "DimShifters" ? Is it possible for you to download or buy this game? I would be very grateful, there is no way to check it myself at the moment. Even better if you can send me a screenshot. Thanks a lot!

its not in the play store....at least not on my z fold 4 and i am in California. i googled it and did not get a hit. so i do not think it is available any where.

did not think that android vr was still a thing. i have moved onto the Quest VR (Meta Quest). i am contemplating the the playstation vr 2 at the moment.
Hello, ocnbrze! Thank you for answer! As far as I understand, you have a rather unusual phone model with a folding screen. Perhaps my game is not supported on your device, then it will be invisible to you. I hope someone else can find it. Maybe you can ask some of your friends? No need to install it, I'm interested in the very fact of being in the search, that's all.

Upvote 0
well i just checked my mom's s22 and no such game exists in the play store for her as well.
Thank you again, ocnbrze! And if you try to open through this direct link to the app?

It is available for installation on your device or your mom's s22 ?

Upvote 0
Thank you again, ocnbrze! And if you try to open through this direct link to the app?

It is available for installation on your device or your mom's s22 ?
yeah the link works on both phones. i can even install it as well.

Upvote 0
yeah the link works on both phones. i can even install it as well.
I really nice to hear it! If you have a little time (and fast wi-fi internet), can you please try to download this and check how it works on your devices? Will you be able to activate the first screen (where the blue VR glasses are)? You don't need VR glasses or a gamepad to do this, just touch the screen, this should load the next screen with the choice of your phone orientation.

Upvote 0
I really nice to hear it! If you have a little time (and fast wi-fi internet), can you please try to download this and check how it works on your devices? Will you be able to activate the first screen (where the blue VR glasses are)? You don't need VR glasses or a gamepad to do this, just touch the screen, this should load the next screen with the choice of your phone orientation.
i don't have a vr device other than my quest 2.

edit: hold on a sec

Upvote 0
well it runs. no issues. screen seems backwards though.

Upvote 0
yep, i'm in the game but i do not have a game controller at the moment to play it.
Thank you so much, ocnbrze! You helped me a lot. Now I know that the game successfully downloads, launches and runs further than the start scene. So everything is ok. I will continue to find why it has not yet appeared in the play market search system. I am very grateful to you for helping me! Of course, if you like my game - you can play the first episode for free, if you will have the mobile vr glasses and a bluetooth gamepad or joystick.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Thank you so much, ocnbrze! You helped me a lot. Now I know that the game successfully downloads, launches and runs further than the start scene. So everything is ok. I will continue to find why it has not yet appeared in the play market search system. I am very grateful to you for helping me! Of course, if you like my game - you can play the first episode for free, if you will have the mobile vr glasses and a bluetooth gamepad or joystick.
if i can find one that works on my z fold 4, i'll give it a shot. i don't see my mom everyday so i can't use hers.

Upvote 0
if i can find one that works on my z fold 4, i'll give it a shot. i don't see my mom everyday so i can't use hers.
Thanks again! It would be great if you write to me about it here.

In the near future, I do not plan to port the game to the Quest platform. But in the future - perhaps. In fact, i have thought about it many times. Now I will need to pay attention to this smartphone release, and then we will see.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones