• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

shawheim_a

Android Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2009
i just called my local Radio Shack to ask them if they were opening early or doing anything special for the EVO release. i was told no and that they were opening up at 9 am. the good thing was that there were only 2 pre-orders (which i am one) and that they only got 3 EVOs in in total, no accessories or anything. so looks like i will be getting there at 9 and then heading to the closest Sprint retail store to get a case.

No it's not in a mall, it's an actual store. Been in my city for at least 20 years. I just live in a smaller city. Well I knew it was small but I didn't think it was that small. I guess if they would have had more orders then I guess they would have opened early. I'm just happy that I'm not one of the people who didn't pre-order and has to fight over that lonely 3rd EVO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones