• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hancent Contact Numbers

pradhr

Jan 17, 2012
Hi,

I have contacts saved in my SIM card and the same contacts are also saved in Google Gmail. Normally in the "Display Settings", I keep only Gmail contacts visible.
In my Handcent when I compose the SMS and click on "+" sign, it is displaying the list of the contacts from both my Gmail and SIM. Thus duplicate numbers displayed.

(1) What should I do to just display the mobile numbers from Gmail. And make the mobile numbers in SIM invisible.
(2) When I select the mobile number of SIM card and press "Return" button, it does not select the number. I think, this is because(I gussed) in my Hancent settings, I have selected "Only Display the numbers which has mobile". And in my SIM card that number is not selected as mobile(may be???). Please let me know, why is it doing like this?

Please guide me. Thanks, in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones