• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Handcent Account?

I gives you access to the handcent services. Swipe to the left or right in Handcent. The left hand pane gives you a contact list of all your contacts in Handcent messaging (Online free messaging by Handcent), the right hand panel gives you several services. Some are available by paying, others free, but you can only use them if you have an account.

Upvote 0
I gives you access to the handcent services. Swipe to the left or right in Handcent. The left hand pane gives you a contact list of all your contacts in Handcent messaging (Online free messaging by Handcent), the right hand panel gives you several services. Some are available by paying, others free, but you can only use them if you have an account.

So if you subscribe does it stop the ads? I'm willing to pay for Handcent, I like it, but I don't see how.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones