• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy 1st birthday DINC 4G.

today

Android Expert
Mar 30, 2010
spanaway washington
Well one year in and still going strong. Although a larger screen would be desirable, a larger phone would not be. 4g lte is the most notable upgrade over my previous edition, the og incredible. Thanks HTC for a very dependable piece of technology that I still haven't achieved complete and total control of. I don't know if I need anything more.

This phone sucks...worse piece of crap i have owned as soon as the Nexus 5 comes out and if Verizon doesn't support it which it looks like they won't (go figure) i probably will leave verizon and go with someone who does.

Have had mine over a year. No issues... The only thing I don't like about it, but it seems to be the same now a days with every android phone besides the Nexus... They never get an updated OS anymore. I still will not go to a phone with a bigger screen then this...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones