1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Harassment on Galaxy A11 Phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by J Carver989899, Jan 15, 2022.

1. J Carver989899

Help Android and Samsung Pros:

I have two Samsung A11 phones through Straighttalk and and a Samsung S5 that shouldn't have cell service. My cellular wireless signal is automatically connecting with incomming harassing people. (Its a criminal back door). Does anyone know how to shut down the antennas on the boot? I am a root on the S5 phone. It may be some sort of secret service mode being used for criminal purposes. Wifi and airplane mode have no effect. How do I cut these guys off? Erase all of their software.. it's a hidden connection.Thank you. J Carver

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Put the phone in flight mode, and then restart/reboot the phone. It will boot in flight mode and not receive any signals via the antenna.

As the phone is rooted, definitely reflash the firmware from a known good source, either original factory Samsung, or an appropriate and trusted open source custom ROM, e.g. Lineage OS(If available for your devices). That will erase everything. Also don't use any existing accounts that may have been compromised, e.g. Google. Make new accounts, and keep them secure, use strong passwords, two-factor logins, etc. Stay off any social media, like Fakebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.

Samsung Galaxy A11 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A11 release date was 01 May. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2-4GB RAM, Snapdragon 450 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

01 May
Release Date
Reviews