• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hard Reset after getting the phone?

Hey guys, I was wondering if the Incredible comes with any preloaded VZW or any other junk that could be removed by doing a hard reset once I get my phone?

Like many of you I'm still waiting for the damn thing to come in- I ordered 5/29 so I figure I'm in for a looonnng wait.

Thanks for the help.

I'm sorry you have to wait to receive your Droid Incredible. I guess I lucked out. After calling and visiting several Verizon stores in my area and being told that none were in stock and had to be ordered, I took a chance & called the closest best Buy store. Sure enough, I was told that there were two in stock. I went there, purchased it, gave my Blackberry Bold 9000 to my mother-in-law and have been enjoying the Incredible ever since.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones