• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hard time adjusting to size coming from iphone 5

Upvote 0
Finn,

A good TPU case with grip really helps get a handle on this phone. When i'm using it naked, I can almost guarantee it will slip out of my hand. Since purchasing the Trident Aegis case, one handed operations are much easier. This is due to the mix of soft and hard TPU design of the case.

9uqu8u8e.jpg

Upvote 0
Haven't read the whole thread and this may sound silly but, somehow the flip cover from Samsung really feels like it helps me with one handed use.

It's just easy to grab with or use to help cradle or.. something. I'm not even sure I can describe it but just yesterday I was going on to my wife about it.

Samsung EFC-1J9FSEGSTA Flip Cover Case - Designed for Galaxy Note 2, Titanium Gray at TigerDirect.com

Does that one have the rubber strap that you use to secure the flap closed too? That strap is what I intertwine my fingers in to secure it while it's in my hand. Mine is an Incipio though.

Upvote 0
What a huge wealth of information and opinion from the Note 2 community! I sincerely appreciate everyone taking the time to share their experiences. Awesome stuff. I am still on the fence but my 5 year old daughter seems to have made up her mind lol. She continues to hide it in her bedroom telling me that I cannot take it back. When I ask her why, and show her the iphone 5, she says "becuase daddy the iphone is too little and its old and I dont want you to take back the big phone". Ugh....

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones