• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has anyone here successfully replaced their Battery!

He will have to remove the sim card tray to take it apart. If you have a pin code lock, you should be fine. To test, he will only have to power it up but it would help to be able to see different screens to see if any color issues with pressure points. Best seen on a white and a black screen.
You could always backup everything you don't want to lose and do a factory reset before you drop it off

Upvote 0
He actually let me sit there as he did it. I was more worried if leaving the SIM card might open me to some hacking or clonnig or some kind of evil elven magik.
It was pretty straightforward, and he said the instructions meant to leave to charge in for 5 hours, and then for the next three usages, allow the phone to go to 0% and then charge it fully again.
Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones