• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having major issues with new evo

Evo92401

Lurker
Nov 8, 2010
I received my HTC Evo 4G in the mail approximately two weeks ago. Up until last night things were working great aside from the terrible battery life, but that's to be expected. Anyway all of a sudden the Internet is super slow when I have full 3G service,mobile internet, WI-FI etc. Anything Google related refuses to load. Certain websites (other than Google) load, however it is extremely slow. Also, there is what appears to be the 'accounts & sync' icon on the tool bar when the internet is operating. This icon has never appeared there up until today. I have no idea what to do. I tried calling sprint, they placed me on hold for 20 minutes only to hang up on me. Please help, I am not a technology expert and I have no idea what is going on. Please Help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones