• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Having problems with rooting

dont worry i have rooted it but one other question i have downloaded the games spider man hd and backstab but when i try and install it it says installing data but it cancels everytime, so can you tell me how to download the data files and how i am supposed to install it. another question what type of format do you have to convert movies to, to watch it on hd on the tablet

Upvote 0
My tablet only arrived this morning, so I am brand new to tablets, but have had my rooted Desire HD for a year. All I can say is, be careful what you remove... some apps are baked in to the system and could end up breaking your device.

It is possible to use Titanium Backup to freeze bloatware (this doesn't remove it, but stops it from working/draining system resources/battery power).

What is it that you actually want to remove?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones