• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root hdmi problem with asus memopad fhd 10

I'm running android 4.2.2. on a rooted device and everytime I try to connect a micro hdmi cord to connect to tv, the following message appears on my tablet:

"Unfortunately, MediaMultitaskService has stopped."

The only option that comes up is to tap OK. Until I disconnect the cord from tablet, the message doesn't go away when I hit OK. The display does appear on the TV screen though. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Could have something to do with root. Possibly not having an up to date rom. I just bought this tab and updated. I have a rooted and romed nexus 7. Ii dont think this tab will see hardly any development so asus might be the best way to stay up to date so stuff works until some more people see that this is a great tab for the buck ....just like the 7. But the intel chip could be its downfall for devs....who knows

Upvote 0
Could have something to do with root. Possibly not having an up to date rom. I just bought this tab and updated. I have a rooted and romed nexus 7. Ii dont think this tab will see hardly any development so asus might be the best way to stay up to date so stuff works until some more people see that this is a great tab for the buck ....just like the 7. But the intel chip could be its downfall for devs....who knows

Or its rise. I have this tab and it is very responsive and quick. The Intel chip may be the key. :)

Upvote 0

Or its rise. I have this tab and it is very responsive and quick. The Intel chip may be the key. I need to order an HDMI adapter and I'll try to connect my HDMI and see what happens. May take me a week or 2 though. I'll let ya know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones