1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support heavy data usage due to motoblur?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by phirefaux, Jul 4, 2010.

1. phirefaux

phirefaux Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Central FL
    Is motoblur a data drain? I've recently learned that "unlimited data" on vzw means 5 gigs...I stream music and video quite a bit. Does anyone know if the rss feeds and facebook update drain the data fairly quickly? I like motoblur but I like affordable cell phone bills more and would hate to get overage charges. I'm using a data monitor now but I'm wondering if anyone has already looked into this.

Advertisement

2. skilaufen

skilaufen Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Something
    Somewhere

Data usage for Verizon is unlimted unless you have the laptop air card (it has the 5 gig limit). If you are on their unlimited phone data plan then you have unlimited data (no cap). Have fun with your phone and I hope this helps! :D

3. wolffang21

wolffang21 New Member

Aug 14, 2011
    I've recently switched phones in the middle of my tescos monthly contract,, it says unlimited but if only just realised it limits too 1GB,,, 3 days ago I got told i had gone over the limit of the data usage so i decided not to go on the internet anymore, i remembered later about motoblur so i decided to regulary turn my fone onto plane mode and only turn it off for txting coz i wasnt sure how motoblur worked... I just looked at my data usage and I have run over by around 125mb, which is