• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone nice place you got here

Hello Everyone my name is jack I am new to androidforums and I am already a huge fan. I am in need of help though and that's why I am here. My iPhone 3g is just about dead my contract is up and where I live in Knoxville ,Tn the AT&T coverage isnt the best but it works. I want to get away from my iphone it is getting very dull to me and I need a change. I am looking into the Nexus One or the Moto Droid and I am really not sure what to do. I have lived without a physical keyboard for a long time now other then that feature and the network what phone is better. I like the nice docks you get with the moto droid but love the screen on the Nexus one. Now if I am not mistaken the Nexus one runs a newer OS than the Droid I really like that Live wallpaper function and the Droid will get that feature sometime right??? I asked a lot of different people on twitter and results is mixed what should I do???

Hello Everyone my name is jack I am new to androidforums and I am already a huge fan. I am in need of help though and that's why I am here. My iPhone 3g is just about dead my contract is up and where I live in Knoxville ,Tn the AT&T coverage isnt the best but it works. I want to get away from my iphone it is getting very dull to me and I need a change. I am looking into the Nexus One or the Moto Droid and I am really not sure what to do. I have lived without a physical keyboard for a long time now other then that feature and the network what phone is better. I like the nice docks you get with the moto droid but love the screen on the Nexus one. Now if I am not mistaken the Nexus one runs a newer OS than the Droid I really like that Live wallpaper function and the Droid will get that feature sometime right??? I asked a lot of different people on twitter and results is mixed what should I do???
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones