• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone..

BiGMERF

Extreme Android User
Dec 2, 2009
Florida
www.google.com
Hello, Im new to the forum and new to android. Im a former Iphone user, not gonna lie and say i didnt love the phone but i got tired of paying to high costs of att rape you packages. So i went to Tmobile and the my touch 3g.

Im new to the whole android thing so i joined to hopefully learn a few things. Im also looking around to see if the mytouch will get the 2.0 update qwhen its released but i cant find any info anywhere. any one have any insight? thanks

Hello, Im new to the forum and new to android. Im a former Iphone user, not gonna lie and say i didnt love the phone but i got tired of paying to high costs of att rape you packages. So i went to Tmobile and the my touch 3g.

Im new to the whole android thing so i joined to hopefully learn a few things. Im also looking around to see if the mytouch will get the 2.0 update qwhen its released but i cant find any info anywhere. any one have any insight? thanks

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones