• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone

Hi im new on the forum, i have to introduce mysefl cause the forum keeps telling me lol, My name is Fidencio Roman =) , i know this is a great forum i root my LG Optimus M 2.2.1 ,remove all blootware and i got 3G . . . bla bla bla etc, after a few months my phone start freezing a lot ,untill one time it just stop on the android logo , i didnt know how to do a hard reset :( so i try to fixed with the lg update tool ,it didnt work either i was still on the same error android logo only, so after search more about it ,i did a hard reset with home+voldown+power , it work for me but i got all metro pcs apps back and i see 2 new apps google books and Mstudio so i went to check the version and i got 2.2.2 already :( , anyways i wonder what an developer need to work on this version :( besides money :)

sorry for my bad english i speak spanish by the way

This is what i find on the phone i dont know if it is usefull

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Copyright (C) 2008 The Android Open Source Project Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at (webside have to removed sorry or it wont work my post) Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. -->
<!-- This file is used to define the mappings between lower-level system user and group IDs and the higher-level permission names managed by the platform. Be VERY careful when editing this file! Mistakes made here can open big security holes. -->
-<permissions>
<!-- ================================================================== -->

<!-- The following tags are associating low-level group IDs with permission names. By specifying such a mapping, you are saying that any application process granted the given permission will also be running with the given group ID attached to its process, so it can perform any filesystem (read, write, execute) operations allowed for that group. -->
-<permission name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN"> <group gid="net_bt_admin"/> </permission> -<permission name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH"> <group gid="net_bt"/> </permission> -<permission name="android.permission.INTERNET"> <group gid="inet"/> </permission> -<permission name="android.permission.CAMERA"> <group gid="camera"/> </permission> -<permission name="android.permission.READ_LOGS"> <group gid="log"/> </permission> -<permission name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"> <group gid="sdcard_rw"/> </permission>
<!-- The group that /cache belongs to, linked to the permission set on the applications that can access /cache -->
-<permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_CACHE_FILESYSTEM"> <group gid="cache"/> </permission>
<!-- RW permissions to any system resources owned by group 'diag'. This is for carrier and manufacture diagnostics tools that must be installable from the framework. Be careful. -->
-<permission name="android.permission.DIAGNOSTIC"> <group gid="input"/> <group gid="diag"/> </permission>
<!-- LGE_MERGE_S -->
-<permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_LGDRM"> <group gid="lgdrm_acc"/> </permission>
<!-- LGE_MERGE_E -->

<!-- The following tags are assigning high-level permissions to specific user IDs. These are used to allow specific core system users to perform the given operations with the higher-level framework. For example, we give a wide variety of permissions to the shell user since that is the user the adb shell runs under and developers and others should have a fairly open environment in which to interact with the system. -->

<!-- Standard permissions granted to the shell. -->
<assign-permission name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SEND_SMS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.CALL_PHONE" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.READ_CONTACTS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.READ_OWNER_DATA" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.WRITE_OWNER_DATA" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.READ_CALENDAR" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.READ_USER_DICTIONARY" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.WRITE_USER_DICTIONARY" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH" uid="shell"/>
<!-- System tool permissions granted to the shell. -->
<assign-permission name="android.permission.GET_TASKS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.REORDER_TASKS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SET_ANIMATION_SCALE" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SET_PREFERRED_APPLICATIONS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.BROADCAST_STICKY" uid="shell"/>
<!-- Development tool permissions granted to the shell. -->
<assign-permission name="android.permission.SET_DEBUG_APP" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SET_PROCESS_LIMIT" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SET_ALWAYS_FINISH" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.DUMP" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SIGNAL_PERSISTENT_PROCESSES" uid="shell"/>
<!-- Internal permissions granted to the shell. -->
<assign-permission name="android.permission.FORCE_BACK" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.BATTERY_STATS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.INTERNAL_SYSTEM_WINDOW" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.INJECT_EVENTS" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SET_ACTIVITY_WATCHER" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.READ_INPUT_STATE" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.SET_ORIENTATION" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.INSTALL_PACKAGES" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.DELETE_CACHE_FILES" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.DELETE_PACKAGES" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_SURFACE_FLINGER" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.READ_FRAME_BUFFER" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.DEVICE_POWER" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.INSTALL_LOCATION_PROVIDER" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.BACKUP" uid="shell"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS" uid="media"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_DRM" uid="media"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_SURFACE_FLINGER" uid="media"/> <assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_SURFACE_FLINGER" uid="graphics"/>
<!-- LGE_MERGE_S -->
<assign-permission name="android.permission.ACCESS_LGDRM" uid="media"/>
<!-- LGE_MERGE_E -->

<!-- This is a list of all the libraries available for application code to link against. -->
<library name="android.test.runner" file="/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar"/> <library name="javax.obex" file="/system/framework/javax.obex.jar"/> </permissions>

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones