1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello friends at AndroiForum :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Maxximuscool, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Maxximuscool

Maxximuscool Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    Hi all,
    I've been spying on this forum for quite sometimes now and have decided to join this friendly community. I would like to introduce myself to all of you in a friendly manner and hope you all won't start attacking me of being a new member here just like some site (Caugh...XDA..&$** Y**).

Excuse my language. :)
    I feel that this forum is similar to talk.maemo.org, where friendly moderators and members can co-exist rather than trying to become the alpha males in the pack just like some site that I coughed out above.

So please to meet you all and hope to be apart of this awesome community where everyone helping everyone. :)

Regards,
    Maxx

Advertisement

2. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch!

Nov 8, 2009
    Male
    Production, Warehouse & Installation Manager
    San Antonio, Texas
    Thanks for the compliments and welcome to AF, glad to have you here!

We strive to keep a friendly environment for all our members and they are mostly responsible for that, we are quite lucky to have the caliber of members we do.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Nice of you to join our ranks. Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community. It's nice to have you aboard.... There are a lot of info, hints, tips & tricks for all Android devices. There are many helpful members who will give you help on getting the most out of your device. Thanks for joining!

I hope you find Android Forum Informative and Useful!