• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from ex-Apple lover

Hey guys! Basically, I'm looking into getting a new smartphone (my first, up from a Samsung Alias 2) in a couple months. Obviously, Android is an option, so is webOS, and iPhone (not anymore!).

I've been around mobile gadgets since 2007 (when I really got into it, anyways), with the iPod touch.

Bought an iPod touch on September 12th, 2009 (third generation) to replace my 1st gen. And the Home button has issues.

So I sent it in to Apple. They reject it, saying nothing is wrong. :mad:

Bye Apple! :)

Anyways, great site, by the looks of it! :D

Thanks all :)

For the record, I wasn't one of the iDiots who sat still no matter what. I complained, and supported the Zune HD big time.

My only regret leaving the iEcosystem? About $500 worth of apps that are kind of useless (although I'm keeping my iPod touch).

I'm on Verizon, so I'm kind of waiting on the Nexus One (since I don't need a hardware keyboard).

Great being here, btw!

Upvote 0
Hey guys! Basically, I'm looking into getting a new smartphone (my first, up from a Samsung Alias 2) in a couple months. Obviously, Android is an option, so is webOS, and iPhone (not anymore!).

I've been around mobile gadgets since 2007 (when I really got into it, anyways), with the iPod touch.

Bought an iPod touch on September 12th, 2009 (third generation) to replace my 1st gen. And the Home button has issues.

So I sent it in to Apple. They reject it, saying nothing is wrong. :mad:

Bye Apple! :)

Anyways, great site, by the looks of it! :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones