• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello From Ontario, Canada

Hello,

I've been looking for a great Android community to chat with about Android.

I made the switch last year after the great BlackBerry outage, I usually am a person that loves to support Canadian companies, but after the outage and the huge flop of the Playbook, it was settled...

I made the switch and have never looked back....

I used a Blackberry for a number of years. I was not sorry I migrated into the Android world. I hope you will enjoy the change as well. These forums are segmented into device specific areas.. so the information in each area is for one device only. For the best support and information.. and fun, you will want to check out the area we have for your new phone. Below is a link to the list of phone areas here. You will want to open the link and then find your phone in the list and give it a click. Have fun and thanks for joining these forums.
http://androidforums.com/android-phones/

Reactions: Bubs1985
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones