• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELLO! HELP!!! Motorola Droid sync to PC/youtube

Hello! I've had this Droid since the beginning of the year and of the few times I've recorded a video and attempted to post on YouTube I've always been told "Failed Network Error" even though I am clearly in a Wifi network. Is it because my phone times out before the video can finish loading?? because they are 5+ minutes or is something more going on here??? Super frustrated....

So then i tried to sync my phone to Dell laptop and get the video from there and even after i "mount" it, there are no files that open to my gallery. And I've tried to save it on my memory card that came with the phone, but when you hold down on the video it doesn't even come up as a "share" option. I can't email it to myself because the file is too large and i really need to get a video i recorded on it for a school assignment.

HELPSSS!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones