• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hello, Im New and this Samsung Behold 2 has me ready to pull out my hair!

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:I have been trying to use my behold 2 as a modem for my laptop. Everytime it tries to search driver it says not successful. It recognizes and finds a driver under mass storage mode but not as pc studio. I have browsed this site and seen this question many, many times. Yet whenever I try to download the drivers it still says not completed, or installed unsuccessfully. I consider myself a pretty smart individual but this has me baffled. I contacted Samsung and was told that they do not make a driver for the Behold 2. Also my phone will not download the latest OTA software. My phone is still running the original t939uvij6 version. I do not know if this is why but I have contacted Tmobile several times about getting the latest software and they keep telling me to wait until I recieve it over the air Mon, Wed or Fri. That was about two weeks ago, and Ive switched computers about 3 times (now I have a Dell Inspiron 1545), thinkin the fault was the laptops not the phone. Now I am not so sure, I am desperately in need of some assistance if anyone could help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im trying and learning this as I go. I am using easy tether now and I have an internet connection. As for the OTA software, my phone still has not recieved the update. I believe it has been sent to my phone but I am unable to download it. I am not technical savvy enought to attempt a flash or root, at least not with my phone :). But I appreciate all your hnuelp and maybe I can figure it out one day. Thanks bunches:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones