• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello - New Here

Hello to everyone!! I'm an "iPhone 4" escapee. It was a greta device, but just got tired of it. Main issue was screen size. Since my wife got her first smartphone, LG Thrill 4G, I thought it would be a good time to make the switch so as to help her if she had problems. I picked up a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. So far I'm very pleased with the phone and getting used to the Android OS. I'm here to learn. I had a very good experience with Apple's forums and hope this forum will be just as informative.:)

I think you will enjoy yourself here. The users are friendly and knowledgeable. It's a pleasure to welcome you here to Android Forums. Here is a link to the Skyrocket area if you've not run across it already.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
and not to forget the better half
LG Thrill 4G - Android Forums
Thanks for joining this community. Enjoy...

Reactions: Frameguy53
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones