• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello there

First off my name is Jeremy. I'm 35 y/o, from Fayetteville NC. I was born n raised here. I have 2 wonderful kids, ages 7 and 11. Unfortunately I only am able to get them about every other per a divorce. I purchased an LG Optimus V back towards the end of February 2011. I have not regretted it one bit, matter of fact I had never had an android, but once I saw the one for VM, I knew I had to have it. I'm glad I purchased it when I did, because I just left Radio Shack, and the Optimus V now costs 199, compared to 149 when I bought it back in February. At RS, I purchase a new 8 gb sd card to replace the 2 gb that came with my Optimus. Well just wanted to introduce myself. Please feel free to say hello. Thanks...for the opportunity to join this fine community.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones