• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello!

Nidisa

Nov 8, 2009
I'm a single mom from Ohio. I'm the administrator of a workshop for adults with developmental disabilities. I have been watching the ads for the Droid and was intrigued by it, so on Nov 6 I headed out to the Verizon store and within 30 minutes I was sold. I'm a blackberry user for a few years, and stood in line in the freezing winter weather when the Storm came out to get one. I was utterly disappointed with it. I have wanted an Iphone forever, but am unwilling to change carriers; thought the Storm would be the one! But it was not to be. Went back to my trusty Curve. And then came the Droid! I am completely thrilled with it. I am a complete technology junkie, and this thing is incredible. The dock is perfection! The old alarm clock hit the trash last night. I have been assimilated :)

I'm a single mom from Ohio. I'm the administrator of a workshop for adults with developmental disabilities. I have been watching the ads for the Droid and was intrigued by it, so on Nov 6 I headed out to the Verizon store and within 30 minutes I was sold. I'm a blackberry user for a few years, and stood in line in the freezing winter weather when the Storm came out to get one. I was utterly disappointed with it. I have wanted an Iphone forever, but am unwilling to change carriers; thought the Storm would be the one! But it was not to be. Went back to my trusty Curve. And then came the Droid! I am completely thrilled with it. I am a complete technology junkie, and this thing is incredible. The dock is perfection! The old alarm clock hit the trash last night. I have been assimilated :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones