• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lemonswife

Lurker
Feb 14, 2010
Hi, I'm new to this forum and to my HTC Tattoo - previously had Symbian run phones so not finding this easy at all. I'm not up on all the technical stuff with computing etc and lots of things I've seen on here seem beyond me. However, I am hoping to get some help with this phone, which at first I thought I'd love but now I'm finding increasingly disappointing and frustrating!

Orange said it had bluetooth - ha, kind of but no file sharing.
And as for internet connection/wifi, nightmare!

So, hopefully there will be some Hero's (ha!) on this site who will make me a happy girl again!

Cheers

;)

Hi, I'm new to this forum and to my HTC Tattoo - previously had Symbian run phones so not finding this easy at all. I'm not up on all the technical stuff with computing etc and lots of things I've seen on here seem beyond me. However, I am hoping to get some help with this phone, which at first I thought I'd love but now I'm finding increasingly disappointing and frustrating!

Orange said it had bluetooth - ha, kind of but no file sharing.
And as for internet connection/wifi, nightmare!

So, hopefully there will be some Hero's (ha!) on this site who will make me a happy girl again!

Cheers

;)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones