• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pete8446

Lurker
Feb 1, 2014
I just got a used Motorola Droid X from a family member. I found your forum and thought it could help answer some questions. New to the smart phone world and not sure if I want to use it as a phone (not changing my current service now) or just a wi-fi device. Thanks, looking forward to learning a bit. Pete

Welcome aboard Pete. The Droid X is a great phone. I think you will enjoy it even if it isn't your every day phone. We have a well supported area for discussion of the X. You will definitely want to check out the area and the vast amount of information there. If you have any questions about the X... that's the hoping spot for answers. Here is a link:
Motorola Droid X - Android Forums
Thanks for joining Pete. I hope you enjoy the X and these forums prove useful to you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones