• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

oOMassacreOo

Sep 22, 2009
What's up all. New to the forum. I currently have AT&T, and me and my wife are switching over to TMO as soon as our contract is up. I was just reading up on Android and stumbled on to this site from Google. I had no clue about android, but I've learned a lot just from reading threads on this forum. It seems like a pretty helpful community here. Can't wait to switch to TMO and get an Android phone!

What's up all. New to the forum. I currently have AT&T, and me and my wife are switching over to TMO as soon as our contract is up. I was just reading up on Android and stumbled on to this site from Google. I had no clue about android, but I've learned a lot just from reading threads on this forum. It seems like a pretty helpful community here. Can't wait to switch to TMO and get an Android phone!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones