• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introduction

Hello Android Enthusiasts!

Excited to join this dynamic Android forum and be part of a community that shares a passion for all things Android! I'm James, and my journey with Android has been a thrilling exploration of the latest devices, apps, and everything in between.

Currently rocking MI Note 8, but always on the lookout for the next tech adventure. Whether it's troubleshooting, discovering hidden gems in the Play Store, or customizing my device for that perfect setup, I'm all in.

I'm eager to connect with fellow Android lovers, share insights, and learn from your experiences. What's your go-to Android feature or app that you can't live without? Let's kick off some engaging discussions and make this forum a go-to hub for Android greatness!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Greeting! Glad you joined!

Hello GIF by Originals

Upvote 0
What's your go-to Android feature or app that you can't live without?
Being a proper tablet operating system! My tablet-laptop hybrid (a Surface Go 3) came with Windows, which was fine when I used my computer as a laptop. But for serious tablet use, I needed to install Android onto it. So now, I have a Windows laptop and an Android tablet, all in one unit.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones