• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP!!! BQ AQUARIS 5.0 Won't turn on, charge or connect to the computer

TuffMike

Lurker
Feb 26, 2016
So I lost my phone in the car for about a month and then i found it and went home to charge it, charged it for like 2 hours (btw it never turned on, like it didnt said it was charging), tried to turn on nothing happened, so I connected to my computer, it wont even find the Phone, so I tried some steps that i found on the internet and nothing happened. The one wich most people worked was to troubleshoot your phone in the computer, but like I said its not working!

If you don't have any power in it, then it won't turn on.... If it's not charging then it's not getting any power... And thus won't turn on.

Until you get to the point where it will then there's no point in connecting to a PC.

The insides of Cars often suffer from very high or low temperatures... Neither of which is good for phones or batteries.. I suppose the obvious things to do is try with a different one... Or check if you are still covered by warranty

Reactions: TuffMike
Upvote 0
If you don't have any power in it, then it won't turn on.... If it's not charging then it's not getting any power... And thus won't turn on.

Until you get to the point where it will then there's no point in connecting to a PC.

The insides of Cars often suffer from very high or low temperatures... Neither of which is good for phones or batteries.. I suppose the obvious things to do is try with a different one... Or check if you are still covered by warranty

Ok Thank you, now I know that This is a battery problem, but the weird thing is same thing happened with this phone like 3 months ago, lost it in the car for 1 month returned home, didnt charged but suddenly it started working!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones