1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

help dowloading mp4 video

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by demj1308, May 27, 2011.

1. demj1308

demj1308 Lurker

Kinda of a newbie here just switching from iphone to android, i have been using a site to download movies to my iphone, basically from megaupload, they are in mp4 format. My wife got the galaxy 4gs phone and it works fine, i have the g2x and when i download it shows the download arrow at the top, but if i slide down the notifications it says "<untitled> download unsuccessful" what can i do to get this working on the gx2 phone, as i said im new to the android but i thought both phones were running the same operating system ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TechFu

TechFu Lurker

I notice this with the default browser while on wifi. If I switch to data..it will download (long press and " save link as").

I do not use the default browser often.....try an alternate browser. I use "Dolphin Browser HD". Has add onz to sync to Google bookmarks as well.

3. demj1308

demj1308 Lurker

I download a program called "download all files", it did the trick, i tried it on the data connection without the "download all file" but still didnt work.

4. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert

DL a different browser? DL from a computer and copy it over?

T-Mobile G2X Forum

The T-Mobile G2X release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews