• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help getting clockwork to work

Herofreak

Jun 13, 2010
I am using the on click root method for newest clockwork image. I used the link posted on xda developers website . It will root fine and i do see superuser or whatever it is called in my application list. But when i turn my phone off and try to reboot into clockwork by clicking the volume down, camera, and power button at some time and it says samsung but the bottum keys never light up and it stays their. After that if i try to normal boot does samething. I have to odin back to stock and start from scrath. Please help!!! No idea what is going on here.

I am using the on click root method for newest clockwork image. I used the link posted on xda developers website . It will root fine and i do see superuser or whatever it is called in my application list. But when i turn my phone off and try to reboot into clockwork by clicking the volume down, camera, and power button at some time and it says samsung but the bottum keys never light up and it stays their. After that if i try to normal boot does samething. I have to odin back to stock and start from scrath. Please help!!! No idea what is going on here.

Which verison of OneClickRoot did you use? Which build of android/modem is your phone on?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones