• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me find this app?

Da64u

Lurker
Jul 23, 2011
Hey. I have a HTC Inspire, Using the CM7 Rom. I used to have the same about a month ago (Bought off of Craigslist) and it had this:

For example when you hit the wake power button to bring up the lock screen its as if a camera is panning out through clouds, or rain or whatever the weather is, and it updates to the current weather conditions. If it was rainy sometimes it would show windshield wiper blades clearing the screen. .

I can't find it anywhere. Can someone offer knowledge?

Thanks

EDIT: Apparently it's included with Sense. . I close not to have Sense because it messed up all of my Facebook contacts last time. Do you know if there is a way to add it separately?

Hey. I have a HTC Inspire, Using the CM7 Rom. I used to have the same about a month ago (Bought off of Craigslist) and it had this:

For example when you hit the wake power button to bring up the lock screen its as if a camera is panning out through clouds, or rain or whatever the weather is, and it updates to the current weather conditions. If it was rainy sometimes it would show windshield wiper blades clearing the screen. .

I can't find it anywhere. Can someone offer knowledge?

Thanks

EDIT: Apparently it's included with Sense. . I close not to have Sense because it messed up all of my Facebook contacts last time. Do you know if there is a way to add it separately?

It's a sense feature. Try Beautiful Widgets. It comes real close.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones